Here are some signs that you are in the wrong size bra.
1. Your cup wrinkles and caves in.
2. Your breast bulge out from the top of the bra.
3. Your underwire tip away from your body between your breast.
4. Your bra rides up your back.
5. Your straps dig into your shoulders.
6. Your strap fall off of your shoulders.
7. Your cup fits but your band is too big.
A well fitting bra lifts, supports, and shapes. The correct fitting bra will make you look younger and thinner. A wrong fitting bra will make you look messy and older. If your bra is uncomfortable, you are wearing the wrong size.
Every brand and style will fit different even if they are the same style. A Maidenform demi cup is going to fit differently from a Wacoal demi cup. A Bali full coverage cup is going to fit differently from a Vanity Fair full coverage cup. When you find a brand and style that fits you perfectly, stick with it. When trying to figure out your bra size, first find your band size (the number), then go up or down with the cup size (the letter). The band should fit comfortably snug when hooked on the loosest row of hooks.
If you are now wearing a 38C, try a 36D. If the cup is too small, try a 36DD. If you are wearing a 42D, try a 40DD. If the cup is too small, try a 40DDD. If you are wearing a 34B, try a 32C. If the cup is to small, try a 32D.
Looking good and feeling good is empowering. Your dresses and tops will fit so much better when wearing the correct fitting bra. Get your copy of ……The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide, before you go bra shopping and find out how to choose the correct fitting bra.
The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide by Debra Sanders-Steele
Calling all women, teens, and girls.
Here is a book that has all of the information you need to choose bras that fit, lift and support. No more guessing.
Most women are wearing the wrong size bra. One of the most common mistakes is choosing a bra where the band is too big. The second most common mistake is choosing a bra where the cup is too small.
Now you will be armed with everything you need to know so you can choose the correct style and size. From this day forward, bra shopping will be fun and it will be something you will look forward to, not dread. Your new bras will make you look slimmer and leaner. Your clothes will fit better and your confidence will soar.
You can get your paperback copy from: Amazon, Barnes & Noble or OutSkirts Press
You can also get your Kindle download, now.
The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide by Debra Sanders-Steele
Back Fat, wire poking, strap falling, sagging and bruising are just a few of the complaints I hear daily. Just knowing why you have a problem may help you solve the “bra mystery”. Here is a list of solutions to some of your bra problems.
1. Band Rides Up Your Back — Usually, this means that you are wearing a bra that is too big in the band (the number). If you are now wearing a 36C, try a 34C. If the cup is too small, go up a cup size (34D). Also, try loosening your straps and fastening your bra in the tightest row of hooks.
2. Breast Are Falling Out Of The Cups — Your cup is too small. Try going up a cup size or two. If the band feels too big, go down a band size.
3. Underwire Pokes Into The Sides Of Your Breast — This means that your cup size is too small. Go up a cup size.
4. Cups Are Wrinkling And Caving In — Your cups are too big. Go down a cup size.
5. One Breast Is Much Bigger Than The Other One — Fit the larger breast and fill the smaller side with a removable pad, or get a style that is lightly padded.
6. Breast Sag and Hang While Wearing A Bra — If your bra is old (6 months or more) it is time to get rid of the bra. If the bra is new, the band is too big and you need to go down a band size.
7. Back Fat — Believe or not, back fat is caused when you wear your band too big. Go down a band size so your band fits snug and does not ride up your back.
To learn more on how to solve any bra problem, get your copy of —The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide — today!
You did it!
Your book — The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide — has been published.
This is the email I received on December 19, 2012 at 11:30am.
October 8, 2012 —– I decided to get the book, that had been written for about a year, published. 2 1/2 months later, my book is no longer a dream, it is a reality. Debra (the writer), became Debra —- the published author. After changing the title, about 3 or 4 times, and editing, what seemed like 100 times, The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guidewas finalized and published.
I have been a full time bra specialist/fitter for 9 years. It did not take me long to realize how much I enjoyed educating, and making women happy for the first time in many of their lives. So, here I am with 2 adult children (33 and 27), 2 grandsons (9 and 3), 1 husband, 1 cat and a new career.
I am a published author and welcome to my world!
You are angry, mad, disappointed, and hurt. You feel like screaming, hitting something or someone, running, hiding, and crying.
The reason for these feelings and reactions could be the feeling of failure, divorce, illness, job lose, abuse, addiction, relationship breakup, to many children, no money, not enough money, single parent, or you just hate your life.
these are not reasons that allow you to be mean, nasty, hateful, or rude to other people. As hard as this may sound, your problems are your problems. Do not go out in public. Lock yourself in a room or a house until you are able to handle yourself in a respectful manner. If you are not able to do this, just be prepared to be treated the way you treat others.
Click on this link to enter the mall.
Here are the shops in the mall. Click on the shop link that you are interested in.
Plus Size Lingerie — Baby Doll Sets, Corsets, Panties, Night Gowns and much more ….
Wacoal —- Bras, Sports Bras, Strapless Bras, b.tempt’d by Wacoal and much more ……
Bra Solutions —- Stick On Bras (plunge, backless), Nipple Covers, Silicone Stick Ons, …..
Coach Handbags —- Everything COACH.
Join me on the platforms below. See you there!!
- Periscope @thebracoach
- Twitter @thebracoach
- Facebook Group (The Bra Coach)
- Website — http://thebracoach.com
- Email — email@example.com