Here are some signs that you are in the wrong size bra.
1. Your cup wrinkles and caves in.
2. Your breast bulge out from the top of the bra.
3. Your underwire tip away from your body between your breast.
4. Your bra rides up your back.
5. Your straps dig into your shoulders.
6. Your strap fall off of your shoulders.
7. Your cup fits but your band is too big.
The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide by Debra Sanders-Steele
Do you love wearing your bra? Do you enjoy going bra shopping? If your answer is no, you are one of the 80% of women who are wearing the wrong size bra.
If your bra does any of the following, you are in the wrong size bra.
1. Band rides up your back.
2. Straps dig into your shoulders and leave marks.
3. Your breast sag with your bra on.
4. Your breast spill out from the top of the cups.
5. Your breast fall out from the bottom of the cups.
6. Your breast jiggle and bounce when you are walking.
Page 17 of — The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide — will give you some solutions to your major bra fit problems.