What does that mean? How do I understand the “bra language”?
Here are a few definitions of some commonly used words.
1. Average Coverage — allows some of the breast to be uncovered or exposed.
2. Contour Cup — are cups that are lightly padded for shaping and nipple concealment.
3. Padded Cup — is when the padding is thick enough to increase the appearance of your breast size.
4. Demi Cup — covers the lower half of the breast while the top portion is exposed or uncovered.
5. Minimizer — is a bra that flattens (redistributes) the breast to reduce the front projection.
6. Strapless Bra — is a bra without straps.
7. T-Shirt Bra — is usually a contour bra that shapes and and prevents your nipples from showing through.