So you have finally decided to go and get a professional bra fitting, but you are nervous. Hopefully, you read this blog post before you go. I’m going to give you a few tips before you go so you can know the difference between a good fitter and a bad fitter.
1. A good fitter will make you feel comfortable, at ease, and is a good listener. A good fitter will make your fitting experience fun and very informative.
2. A good fitter will not pressure you into buying anything. A good fitter will measure you, educate you, answer all of your questions and allow you to decide how many bra you want to purchase at this time.
3. A good fitter will be your personal bra shopper and will bring you many styles and brands to try on.
4. A good fitter should encourage you and not make you feel bad about your body or size.
Get a copy of The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide so you can find out the information a professional fitter already knows.
Bras do not last forever. Washing and wearing will cause the elastic in the band to wear out. (Remember, your band supplies most of your breast support). How fast your bras wear out depends on how many bras you have in your rotation, and your bust size (the larger your breast, the more work and support your band has to supply on a daily basis). I recommend that you replace your bras every 6-9 months.
1. The best way to wash your bras is hand wash. Fill your sink with warm water and a lingerie wash/soap. Soak your bras for 30 minutes – 1 hour. Rinse bras well, pat dry with a towel ( do not wring), and hang to dry (do not place in a dryer).
2. Only wash in a machine if you use a lingerie bag, lingerie wash, cold water, on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry and never use the dryer.
3. Molded cup bras should be stacked on top of each other in a drawer. Do not fold the cups into each other. This will destroy the shape and the fibers that make up the molding. When traveling, use a bra travel case to protect the cups.
The reason why I chose to write this guide, is because I wanted women to have all of the basic bra fitting information in one place. Yes, you can find this information online. Put your bra question in any search engine and you will find many websites with their interpretation of the definition to your question. What I have here is not new information. I just gathered up public information and my experience and put it all in one place and there was born “The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide”. It is a very simple, step-by-step, how-to guide.
If you already know how to choose the correct fitting size, and style bra — this book is not for you. This book is for the women who have questions and want answers.
Another reason why I chose to write this guide, is because I have been a full time professional bra consultant for over 12 years. I have helped hundreds of women over the years and I realized that most women do not know how to go about choosing the correct size or style bra. Most women buy a bra and hope it fits. Now you can have the information you need to figure out the band size (the number), the cup size (the letter), get answers to any of your bra questions, and find out how to solve your bra problems.
Join me on the platforms below. See you there!!
- Periscope @thebracoach
- Twitter @thebracoach
- Facebook Group (The Bra Coach)
- Website — http://thebracoach.com
- Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You For Your Support
Hi Everyone ……….
So many women have asked me why do I give so much FREE information and why don’t I charge?????
My goal is to empower you, by giving you the information you need to choose the correct size and style bra. That’s why I have chosen to give you the information first, and you can pay later by clicking on this link —-> Thank You For Your Support
Now you can enjoy bra shopping because you are equipped with the information you need to stop guessing.
Here are some signs that you are in the wrong size bra.
1. Your cup wrinkles and caves in.
2. Your breast bulge out from the top of the bra.
3. Your underwire tip away from your body between your breast.
4. Your bra rides up your back.
5. Your straps dig into your shoulders.
6. Your strap fall off of your shoulders.
7. Your cup fits but your band is too big.
A well fitting bra lifts, supports, and shapes. The correct fitting bra will make you look younger and thinner. A wrong fitting bra will make you look messy and older. If your bra is uncomfortable, you are wearing the wrong size.
Every brand and style will fit different even if they are the same style. A Maidenform demi cup is going to fit differently from a Wacoal demi cup. A Bali full coverage cup is going to fit differently from a Vanity Fair full coverage cup. When you find a brand and style that fits you perfectly, stick with it. When trying to figure out your bra size, first find your band size (the number), then go up or down with the cup size (the letter). The band should fit comfortably snug when hooked on the loosest row of hooks.
If you are now wearing a 38C, try a 36D. If the cup is too small, try a 36DD. If you are wearing a 42D, try a 40DD. If the cup is too small, try a 40DDD. If you are wearing a 34B, try a 32C. If the cup is to small, try a 32D.
Looking good and feeling good is empowering. Your dresses and tops will fit so much better when wearing the correct fitting bra. Get your copy of ……The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide, before you go bra shopping and find out how to choose the correct fitting bra.