Back Fat, wire poking, strap falling, sagging and bruising are just a few of the complaints I hear daily. Just knowing why you have a problem may help you solve the “bra mystery”. Here is a list of solutions to some of your bra problems.
1. Band Rides Up Your Back — Usually, this means that you are wearing a bra that is too big in the band (the number). If you are now wearing a 36C, try a 34C. If the cup is too small, go up a cup size (34D). Also, try loosening your straps and fastening your bra in the tightest row of hooks.
2. Breast Are Falling Out Of The Cups — Your cup is too small. Try going up a cup size or two. If the band feels too big, go down a band size.
3. Underwire Pokes Into The Sides Of Your Breast — This means that your cup size is too small. Go up a cup size.
4. Cups Are Wrinkling And Caving In — Your cups are too big. Go down a cup size.
5. One Breast Is Much Bigger Than The Other One — Fit the larger breast and fill the smaller side with a removable pad, or get a style that is lightly padded.
6. Breast Sag and Hang While Wearing A Bra — If your bra is old (6 months or more) it is time to get rid of the bra. If the bra is new, the band is too big and you need to go down a band size.
7. Back Fat — Believe or not, back fat is caused when you wear your band too big. Go down a band size so your band fits snug and does not ride up your back.
To learn more on how to solve any bra problem, get your copy of —The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide — today!